Keiser University offers accredited degree programs in today's in demand careers: Healthcare, Technology, Paralegal, Business, Nursing and Legal Studies.
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (Online Only)
- Master of ESL Endorsement
- Masters in Teaching English as a Second Language
- English as a Second Language
- French as a Second Language
- Spanish as a Second Language
Learn To Speak West African Creole Video of the Day
More Learn To Speak West African Creole From Around The Web
Question by activecx: What is the second and most important language in the world should people learn after English?
For me i think Spanish is the second language;)
I live in Jordan (Middle East)
Answer by natalyajackson
sign language…it’s used all over the world
or chinese, since there’s well over a billion who speak it already.