Keiser University offers accredited degree programs in today's in demand careers: Healthcare, Technology, Paralegal, Business, Nursing and Legal Studies.
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (Online Only)
- English as a Second Language
- French as a Second Language
- Spanish as a Second Language
ESL (English as a Second Language) students who reach an intermediate level of English don’t need endless drills in grammar or tedious vocabulary lists; they need to learn how to make their English sound natural. Fluent English is the ideal course for developing native-like fluency in English. It focuses on the essentials—idiomatic expressions, phrasal verbs, practical vocabulary expansion, and grammar usage in context—and builds listening comprehension as well as pronunciation and intonat
List Price: $ 27.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin="1400020883"]
ESL students, TOEFL and TOEIC test takers, and all others for whom English is a second language and who want to improve their pronunciation will find this book and compact disc combination especially instructive. The new second edition presents a significantly increased number of exercises, all of them providing practice in every sound that is specific to American-style English. Emphasis is on stress and intonation patterns in conversational English. Recognition of these patterns is essential to
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin="0764177494"]
Learn How To Speak English Perfectly Video of the Day
More Learn How To Speak English Perfectly From Around The Web
Yet, you were born into English; it can be a hard language to master. It has broadly asymmetrical spelling and pronunciation. English make use of words from all sorts of distinct languages and new vocabulary is rising constantly.
Perfect English Speaking Tips
1. Read, read, and read! A best tip to Speak in English. It doesn’t matter entire what you read, so choose subjects that you feel interested. Everything printed is not perfect, but the huge majority of printed works, such as books and magazines, have been thoroughly edited. You will pick up structures, tones and ideas from your reading. The more you read, the more mistakes and problems will start to “look” or “sound” wrong to you. Correctness will start to feel natural.
2. Listen to English radios, podcasts, and audio-books, it is good listening practices. Besides hearing words pronounced that are normally not used in the conversations, you may hear complex sentences composition that are reflected.
3. Read out loud, with lilt. Even if your dog or cat is the only one listening, reading passages out loud is one way to understand their construction, and it will make you more aware of their information.
4. For improving English try to build your vocabulary. Best way to do this is reading, collect the hard words. You can also browse for dictionary, play word games, and subscribe to a word of the day.
5. Play with the language is also a good tip for improving English grammar and doing perfect. Start a pun war. Invent your own word. It is the great way of exploring English by making fun of the language.
6. Another way to improve English grammar practice writing.
Write for a journal, blog, or wiki. Wikis, especially, need writers and frequently come with a whole community of editors who will help you. Whatever and wherever you write, practice daily, if possible.
7. Considering audience is a better practice to develop English and Speaking Fluently. Write or speak differently depending upon your audience. Having an audience in mind will help to focus your communication, too.
8. A good way to improve English is proofread writing. Sometimes, thorough grasp of English does not ensure perfect writing or best sentence construction the first time around. Proofreading tells you the regular sorts of things done wrong, and you can improve.
9. Mistakes are part of the learning, so do not afraid to it.
10. Try to learn different languages.